Traveller Urban - Jersey
Made from breathable, lightweight UltraDeanMilk fabric with a silk feel against the skin, with cooling technology which stretches from sleeves to the upper back.
The mesh panelling on the lower back is a vital element for hot riding and this enabled increased breathability. There is no excess material at all to get caught in the wind. Low-profile collar and bonded sleeves offer a superior aesthetic.
Ample Storage Space
Three compartment pockets, plus a fourth zippered pocket for storing valuables
3 Different fabric for better performance in warm weather
Compression Italian elasticated grippers keep the jersey from riding up
22°-34°C / 70°-95°F
- UltraDeanMilk (main fabric): 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane, 130GSM
- DeanDot (contrast fabric) : 85% Polyester /15% Elastane, 130GSM
- Fan - Shaped Mesh (contrast fabric): 82% Polyester, 18% Elastane, 100GSM
- Low cut collar
- Seamless sleeve hems
- Classic set-in sleeves articulated for perfect fit on the bike
- Italian MARC Waist Band
- Reinforced 3 back pockets with a bonus zippered security pocket
- Reflective trim adds visibility in low light conditions
- 22°-40°C / 72°-104°F
- DeanSilk: 88% polyester /12% Elastane, 120-130GSM
- Fan-shaped mesh: 82% polyester /18% Elastane, 100GSM
- DeanDot: 85% polyester /12% Elastane, 130GSM
* DeanDot fabric is created to be extremely breathable, soft and comfortable. Excellent stretch to fit the body lines. It has a cooling function, and give antibacterial as well as the deodorizing effects.
2. Cool sensation injection: You can feel the coolness after sweating. Active ingredients, embedded in a unique multi-layer micelle structure, could be triggered through humidity. The cooling effect would become gradually weaker with the increase of washing times.
Our sizes are based on European sizing.
All measurements are in centimeters.
We offer FREE home delivery for orders in Cyprus.
We dispatch orders on Monday-Friday, aiming to dispatch within 3-5 days of the order date. Please take this into account when placing orders over the weekend.
You will receive an email to confirm your order and you'll receive a shipping confirmation to let you know it's on the way. We send parcels via a local courier (1-2 day delivery) and you'll get a call via the courier company with a delivery time-slot on the morning of your delivery. You will have the option to designate a safe place to leave it if you are not around, or nominate a local pick-up shop to go and collect it from.
* We currently do not offer a free returns service, nor do we refund your original shipping costs if you return items.
** We do not deliver to specific addresses. You will be contacted to provide an alternative delivery address, otherwise we will be unable to fulfil your order.
Please contact us for EU/International delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Social Media.